#Giving Tuesday and CAPE!
We’d like to invite you to join us virtually, LIVE for Giving Tuesday on November 28, 2023! On this day, people all over the country will be making donations to nonprofit organizations they care about. CAPE’s work in fifty schools across Chicago makes communities brighter, stronger, and more creative. We need your support to sustain these positive impacts in the new year.
Make a gift to CAPE. And join us via the open Zoom Link for one of these great events on Giving Tuesday!
Jump on the open zoom for Coffee with Amy and Friends 8-10am, Gallery Lunch and Tour 12-1:30pm or CAPE Sunset Happy Hour 4-6pm!
Virtual Coffee with Amy and Friends From the comfort of your morning coffee, pop in to chat directly with me, Amy, CAPE’s Executive Director, plus early riser staff and Board Members, and ask any questions about CAPE you may have! From 8:00am – 10:00am, Click here to chat with Amy (this is the zoom link)!
Virtual Gallery Lunch and Tour Come to the CAPE Gallery, virtually, and check out the show with the staff on the Giving Tuesday Zoom Call! From 12:00 noon -1:30pm, Click here to direct your own tour of the gallery and current I Do, We Do, You Do show (this is the zoom link)!
Virtual Sunset Happy Hour Cocktails with CAPE Kick back and relax with your favorite cocktail and enjoy the sunset over the city from CAPE! Have a casual chat with Amy, staff and board members while the glow of the sun settles over the southern skyline view. From 4:00pm – 6:00pm, Click here for Cocktails with CAPE (this is the zoom link).
Want some other fun ways to help CAPE on Giving Tuesday?
1. Start a #GivingTuesday friend raiser on Facebook!
2. Share our posts about #GivingTuesday on CAPE’s Instagram, FB, LinkedIn with your networks
3. Share a positive review on this site for CAPE!
4. Share this page with a friend!
5. Extra special gift – a tribute in honor or memory! Make a gift to CAPE today in honor of a friend or family member, and they’ll get to share in the joy of bringing free arts programs to more than 5,000 public school students! We’ll also send you a special document to print out or email that will tell the recipient what your gift will help us accomplish- just be sure to fully complete the Tribute section of our donation form at CAPEchicago.org/donate. We will also add their name to the Tribute Wall on our website right away – within five minutes of your donation!
However you choose to help your community, we thank you. And thank you for considering a gift to CAPE to help our students across Chicago. We need your support to sustain these positive impacts in the new year.
CAPE Executive Director
P.S. If you’d like any tech assistance for Giving Tuesday or have any questions, feel free to contact Jenny on our staff, who will help you to connect with us live! Jenny Heyden, Communications, 312-674-6925.