Since 1992, CAPE has engaged students, inspired teachers, transformed schools, and demonstrated impact by weaving the arts into academic classrooms across Chicago. CAPE is a fiscally sound organization with a successful history of receiving support from private and public sources.
To further the reach and impact of CAPE’s work, we seek a trustworthy, dedicated, and lively intern to serve as our Content Creator. Working for CAPE, the Content Creator Intern will have the opportunity to support our social media and website strategy for a period of approximately six months.
CAPE is an equal opportunity employer. We are eager to recruit a diverse pool of candidates who reflect the array of talents, values, and experiences that Chicago offers.
- Help to maintain and update the CAPE website and social media channels
- The intern will conduct video interviews, edit videos into clips for use in social media and the CAPE website
- The intern will draft social media posts and website content
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, education, nonprofit management, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Rising juniors, seniors, or current graduates are welcomed to apply!
- Proficiency in: Word; Excel; Google Apps; Zoom or similar virtual conversation platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn; and photo and video editing software (planning, production, interviewing, tools, and basic editing software)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills that can be adapted for different audience
- This CAPE Content Creator Internship is part-time for approximately six months. It will be an unpaid internship with a flexible schedule of about 5 hours per week, from October 2021 to March 2022.
- Reports to: Development and Communications Associate
- Starting Date: As soon as possible, based on availability
- Location: Chicago; Work from home with some possible visits to schools or community sites
Interested applicants may send a Cover Letter and Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com
No phone calls or emails, please.